Complete the forms
- Download applicable forms
Input an application - click here
Finish/submit an application
- Print, write and scan/save
- Save, type and save
STOP! Before submitting your awards application, check to make sure you have completed all the necessary paperwork. Please use this checklist below to mark off those things
you have accomplished. Remember – failure to complete any of these steps can result in disqualification or your project.
REMEMBER! The judges have only the information you provide to evaluate the entry.
In the areas requiring descriptive information, do not hesitate to attach additional verbiage to tell your story. Tell the judges about any special issues that may have had an important impact on the project. If you do not clearly illustrate the materials used, the construction methods and process, and the finished product, your entry will be disqualified and you will be asked to resubmit. Also, any inconsistency between the written application and the plans, details and photos will be grounds for disqualification.
- There’s a minimum of 20 and a maximum of 25 photos per project.
- Pre-construction photos are optional but recommended.
- Submit a minimum of 10 photos taken during construction illustrating the construction process.
- Photos should include all facets of the facility (drainage, lighting, fencing, etc.)
- Submit a minimum of 5 finished project photos that should be taken from different angles showing all final markings, playing lines and as much detail of the project as possible to visually tell your story. The photos are to compliment the written portion of your entry.
- Photos need to be high-resolution; between 500K and 1MB in size.
- **NEW** Send us ONE high-resolution photo (between 2MB & 10 MB) that shows the project at its best…the money shot…that we can use in the annual awards brochure should the project win the facility of the year award.
- **NEW** On all photos sent to us, please rename them (do not use the generic number the digital camera assigns) to include builder and/or project name for easier identification.
Provide details on all aspects of a facility whether it’s a new or upgrade to an existing facility. Information on the entire facility will help the judges review the projects.
- Upload both the General Application (listing your company name, the name of the project, the names of all ASBA members involved) as well as the Specific Application which pertains to your project (Outdoor Track, Indoor Tennis, etc.).
- Upload release forms.
- Upload high-resolution photos as explained above.
- Upload scaled pdf construction drawings (maximum 5 drawings).
- Upload complete application packet on or by the June 1st deadline.
- Submitted payment form with the $200.00 fee for each project submitted.
NOTE: Disqualification if the above material isn’t included or if late.
Submit an Entry
Previous ASBA Awards