ASBA Code of Ethics
MEMBERS OF THE UNITED STATES TENNIS COURT & TRACK BUILDERS ASSOCIATION are dedicated to the highest standards in the design and construction of tennis, track and indoor facilities.
- Customer satisfaction and safety to the user are our highest goals, and we believe that aesthetic quality can be fully compatible with these goals.
- We further believe that these goals can be accomplished only through competition, and the application of well proven engineering facts and standards.
TO ACHIEVE THESE GOALS, we pledge ourselves to the following principles:
- We accept our responsibility to our consumers, to those who use our facilities, and to the community at large.
- We will be guided by the policies of honesty and integrity in our words and in our deeds.
- In the design of facilities and in all components integrated into those facilities, we will strive for maximum safety, usability, cost-effectiveness, aesthetic beauty and reliability.
- We will encourage research and development of new materials and methods, but we will remember that it is responsible to rely only on proven materials and techniques.
- In the installation of materials and equipment, in the construction and renovation of facilities, we will not be satisfied with less than the highest quality of workmanship, attention to detail, consistency of performance, and efficiency of management.
- We will stand behind our materials, equipment, design and construction, and support all efforts to improve products and service.
- We will fulfill all contractual obligations, offer a reasonable warranty on materials, equipment and services, and will perform on such warranty where justifiable claims are in order.
- We will encourage competition as the hallmark of the free enterprise system.
- We will deal fairly and openly with our associates, competitors, customers and the public, within the limits of the law.
Note: The ASBA has an Ethics Committee which handles ethical issues brought to the attention of the Association. Please see our Ethics Policies.